POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shaker Simple (near final) [200K] : Re: Shaker Simple (near final) [200K] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:25:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shaker Simple (near final) [200K]
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 1 Dec 2005 00:55:57
Message: <438e906d@news.povray.org>
Jeremy M. Praay spake:

> I don't like the above title, so that will probably change, but overall,
> I'm
> pretty happy with the way this has turned out.  Since my last post in

Hi Jeremy

I like it quite a lot - especially the light effect - it looks almost
exactly like a scene I remember from my childhood in my grandparents house
early one morning. The composition is OK too, I would like a bit more
"stuff" in the scene (it looks a bit empty to my eye) but since it is still
almost-WIP (!) it looks quite good I think.

Regards,
--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician / Programmer